Sunday, October 16, 2011

Brightblack Morning Light

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/Brightblack.jpg

Released:June 20, 2006
Length:52:49
Label: Matador Records
________________________________________________
OK I don’t really know where this one came from but I likes it. Brightblack Morning Light has an ambient jazz feel to it with some shoe gaze mixed in somehow. Sometimes I come upon music in some random places from the net, driving down the street, and my favorite way is through movies. Hearing a song at some point in a movie or just living is always a great feeling.

Everybody Daylight is a great way to open up the self titled album. There’s something hella sexy in that song, like if a teasing before the moment of getting close. Then when things look all is over, that’s when a second wind comes into slowly rock into it.

Ever hear a song that sounds like the beginning of a good day? It’ll stick with you all day, might even put a smile on your face. I don’t know that may just be me trying to be optimistic with my life. I can imagine myself humming along with this song Friend of Time while even just walking down the street, it’s slow but it’s got a great vibe.


When some days end you just want to have a hot meal and a cold beer, then melt into a chair till you fall asleep that’s how All We Have Broken Shines sounds to me. The day doesn’t have to be a bad one it’s just the felling this song invokes in me a long day done.


Make sure to keep listen to new music and keep reading this weekly blog From The Mess so PASS IT ON... also keep listening to my buddy Lee over there at the Pinata Hour
________________________________________________
All tracks by Nathan Shineywater
  1. "Everybody Daylight" – 6:01
  2. "Friend Of Time" – 6:30
  3. "Fry Bread" – 1:46
  4. "Star Blanket River Child" – 10:29
  5. "All We Have Broken Shines" – 5:06
  6. "A River Could Be Loved" – 4:03
  7. "Amber Canyon Magik" – 4:54
  8. "Black Feather Wishes Rise" 5:05
  9. "Come Another Rain Down" – 3:16
  10. "We Share Our Blanket With The Owl" – 5:39






No comments:

Post a Comment